Policycomplaints.com Terms & Conditions
- Policycomplaints.com always assumes that the consumer has a positive intent in writing their message, in helping themselves, in helping other consumers and in helping the subject business provide a better product or service.
- A complaint message is assumed by policycomplaints.com to be a description of a situation experienced by a consumer. A complaint is only a personal opinion by a consumer, a perception of a consumer. That personal perception and/or opinion based on their own personal experience can be powerful, or meaningless, in the opinion of policycomplaints.com, depending upon the context and the content of what is written. Policycomplaints.com is not responsible for the way in which that information is interpreted by anyone or any group who reads it.
- No conclusions are drawn by policycomplaints.com, as to content validity. Policycomplaints.com does not edit or censor posted messages or investigate them for accuracy.
- Posted messages should describe a personal, first-hand experience. If a person has experienced something personally, that person owns that information about their perception of, and opinion about, that personal experience, and is free to discuss their opinion about that experience, as a human, citizen, and legal entity, unless previously, already contractually bound otherwise.
- It is the responsibility of a message author to make sure they are not contractually bound otherwise. It is the responsibility of the mentioned message author to determine on their own if they are not allowed to discuss the subject of their complaint, if this is the case, prior to posting their content on policycomplaints.com.
- If the policycomplaints.com site user is contractually bound not to discuss a subject, that message author takes it upon their own risk if they post a content on policycomplaints.com about that subject, because that content will be posted on policycomplaints.com for public view.
- The messages posted to policycomplaints.com are only the opinions of consumers and businesses and other site users. The complaints do not represent the opinions of policycomplaints.com.
- Policycomplaints.com is only a platform for consumers to post complaints.
- Policycomplaints.com is not responsible for helping consumers resolve their complaints. Policycomplaints.com is only a tool that consumers can use to try to help themselves.
- Your registration with policycomplaints.com is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your user identification and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- Policycomplaints.com is a free site for all visitors, including consumers and businesses. Policycomplaints.com does not censor posted consumer, or business replies, or investigate them for accuracy.
- Posted content may be indexed by internet search engines.
- You may receive e-mail messages from others (other consumers, businesses, etc.), resulting from posting your content on policycomplaints.com.
- As a user of policycomplaints.com, you acknowledge that policycomplaints.com does not pre-screen or edit posted content by users. You and only you are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences that may follow your publications.
- When posted to policycomplaints.com, your content is exposed to public view, and are made available for indexing and reproduction by third-party search engines and directories. Policycomplaints.com has no control over the content taken from Policycomplaints.com by third-party sites.
- Policycomplaints.com is not responsible for the validity of the consumer complaints posted to the policycomplaints.com site.
- Policycomplaints.com is not responsible, in any way, for providing, or helping to provide responses of the subject businesses to the consumer complaints that are posted on the policycomplaints.com site, and /or forwarded to businesses.
- Policycomplaints.com does not knowingly allow incorrect or factually incorrect information to remain posted. If Policycomplaints.com is instructed to remove and delete a posted content by a court, then the content will be removed and deleted.
- Many complaints posted to policycomplaints.com are a historical ‘snapshot’ of an ongoing situation, as seen through the eyes and perception of an individual consumer, often with incomplete or inaccurate information at their disposal.
- By submitting a complaint, you grant the owner of this site, the irrevocable, transferable, worldwide right to use, reproduce, and display any such information for any purpose commercial or otherwise without compensation to any party.
- Policycomplaints.com is not directly affiliated to any of the insurance companies, insurance brokers, banks, TPAs (Third-Party Administrators) or other financial institutions mentioned on the website.
2. Member Conduct
- As a condition of your use of the Service, you guarantee to policycomplaints.com that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- The Service is provided to individuals only and for personal use only. You agree to use the Service only to post (send) and view (receive) personal messages. Any unauthorized commercial use of the Service, or the resale of its services, is expressly prohibited.
- You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your name or email, including the content of your transmissions through the Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
- Use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) the content available on the site to a person or entity without the explicit permission of the administrator available via http://policycomplaints.com/contact/.
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs.
- Transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means.
- Interfere with another member’s use and enjoyment of the Service or another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services.
- Policycomplaints.com has no obligation to monitor the Service or any user’s use thereof or retain the content of any user session. However, policycomplaints.com reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
4. Online Content
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through policycomplaints.com are those of their respective authors and not of Ppolicycomplaints.com, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for the accuracy of such content. Policycomplaints.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information posted on policycomplaints.com and neither adopts nor endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made. Under no circumstances will policycomplaints.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on policycomplaints.com.
5. Removal of Information
By posting information on policycomplaints.com, you understand and agree that the material will be removed only at your request. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of your postings on policycomplaints.com. While we do not and cannot review every message posted by users of the Service, and are not responsible for any content of these messages, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete or remove profanity, obscenities, threats of physical violence or damage to property, and private financial information such as social security numbers and credit card information.
6. No Spam, Damages
Policycomplaints.com will immediately terminate and ban any account, which it believes, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any Spam or other unsolicited bulk e-mail.
7. IP Ban and Account Termination
Policycomplaints.com may terminate and ban your access to any part or all of the Service and any related service(s) at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever.